Marple Glass & Glazing - For All Your Glass and Glazing Needs

2016 Halfway through already
November Update
September Update
powered by

My Blog

September Update

Successes this month include several leaded light restorations, replacing some specialised pyrodur fire glass at a local college, and the standard window installations. All organised and managed within customers required time scales despite allowing ourselves a weeks holiday in rainy Cornwall!

We've got plenty of quotations out recently and as we continue to move into the Autumn we have some fantastic jobs in the pipeline to get stuck into.

If there is any glass or glazing related work you need doing feel free to contact us for a no obligation quote.

12 Comments to September Update:

Comments RSS
fhfg on 02 June 2017 06:27
gdfgfdg
Reply to comment

essayontime review on 09 August 2018 07:53
I wanted to have a new look for my kitchen and I think your service would be great for achieving the look that I want it to have. It is great how a glass could make a whole new change for a certain spot, it makes it more pleasing to look at. I have viewed the pictures gallery and I want the window of my room to have some flower design also on it. Providing pictures is really useful because we could view your works and assure the service that we would be receiving. Thank you for sharing this with us, I look forward to more blogs.

paper writng services review on 02 June 2017 06:33
fhfghgfhgfh
Reply to comment

paper writng services review on 02 June 2017 06:42
gfhgfhgfh
Reply to comment

australian writings asignments on 02 June 2017 06:46
hgfhgfhgfh
Reply to comment

https://hotmail-login.online/ on 15 December 2017 06:50
https://hotmail-login.online/ Hello, want to know how to login into hotmail.com sign in
Reply to comment

McEwen on 26 April 2018 20:48
What a wonderful post, you have put quite a lot of effort into this one, I can tell. Love everything about this, great post. Hope to see more such posts from you soon.
Reply to comment

Doug Woolacott on 04 July 2018 00:39
I came to your September Update page and noticed you could have a lot more traffic. I have found that the key to running a website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your subject matter. We can send you targeted traffic and we let you try it for free. Get over 1,000 targeted visitors per day to your website. Check it out here: http://insl.co/11 Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment

test on 08 August 2018 08:55
test
Reply to comment

Get PhD Dissertation Help on 02 September 2018 04:29
Elsewhere in the smartphone market, TrendForce says Nokia had a 4.3% share in Q1, down 0.9%, while HTC topped Nokia but slid three-tenths of a point to 4.4% and Sony gained three-tenths of a point to take 3.8% of worldwide S1 Smart Phone shipments.
Reply to comment

write my assignment for me on 22 November 2018 12:32
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.
Reply to comment

Cleta I. Sipe on 06 December 2018 12:28
Either when we talk about college or university, your children are going to have the best plans for their academic future. All that you can do for now, is to get simply in touch with the players in the field in order to bring the best for your children plans for sure click to find out more
Reply to comment